Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Eve

Made and decorated gingerbread cookies.



Cuddled on the couch and read stories.  The paper taped on the wall is Jessie's homemade Christmas countdown.  She saw Curious George do it and wanted to do it too.


Dinner: I tried to replicate my mom's Christmas Eve dinner of appetizers.  It was okay.  I need more practice.


My two favorites.


Christmas Eve Program:
The First Noel
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
Luke 1:26-35
Angels We Have Heard on High
It Came upon the Midnight Clear
That Thine Alms May Be in Secret
O Little Town of Bethlehem
Away in a Manger
Luke 2:1-20
Silent Night
Oh, Come, All Ye Faithful
A Christmas Dress for Ellen
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Far, Far Away on Judea's Plains
Matthew 2:1-12
With Wondering Awe
Maybe Christmas Doesn't Come from a Store
Joy to the World
It's A Wonderful Life

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Sounds like such a nice Christmas! We missed you guys, but it looks like you had a good time!